Crowning the iconic One Kearny Building in San Francisco’s Union Square, the One Kearny Club blends history with modern design to create a welcoming venue for your next corporate meeting, social gathering, wedding reception, holiday event or fundraiser. Located at the intersection of Market, Kearny and Geary Streets, the One Kearny Club sits amongst the top hotels, office buildings and restaurants of San Francisco’s Union Square, Financial District and Yerba Buena.
The club can host up to nearly 300 guests when used as a single space. Your guests will enjoy an expansive outdoor terrace with dramatic skyline views, an open plan that facilitates flow and conversation and striking design elements of this landmark location. The club offers flexible seating arrangements, multiple lighting schemes, state-of-the art audio/visual and many other amenities throughout approximately 4,000 square feet of space.
One Kearny Club Event Space Highlights:
- 4,000 square feet (approximate)
- Floor-to-floor height: 17’ 1”
- Capacity: 297
- Wi-Fi ready
- Modern furnishings with flexible floor plans
- Full-service kitchen and oversized bar setup for caterers
- Drop-down screen and projector or HDTV in select areas of event space
- Audio and video system including satellite television and radio channels, Blu-ray player, microphone and iPod dock connected to a multi-speaker surround sound capable playback