Event or Meeting Contract Preparation
Once you receive a quote from us, booking the One Kearny Club is as easy as providing additional information to us in order for a License Agreement to be prepared. After the License Agreement is complete, please look over the following information to help when you discuss your specific needs with our event team.
Event and Meeting Space
The One Kearny Club can be rented entirely for events or rooms may be rented individually for meetings:
Entire One Kearny Club
- Approximately 4,000 usable square feet
- Capacity 297 people standing
- Approximately 735 usable square feet
- Capacity 49 people standing
- Seated 30 people
- Approximately 1,900 usable square feet
- Capacity 128 people standing
- Seated 100 people
- Approximately 180 usable square feet
- Capacity 18 people standing
Twelfth Floor – Coming soon!
Roof Terrace (Outdoor) (available for rental before 10 a.m. or after 5 p.m.)
- Approximately usable 1,400 square feet
- Capacity 80 people standing
- Roof Terrace is a public access space during office hours (Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Before 10 a.m. or after 5 p.m. it is closed from access unless exclusively rented
Kitchen and Appliances
The One Kearny Club has kitchen and appliances for rental for events and meetings:
- Use of kitchen by approved caterers is included in a rental and includes the gas range, vent hood, Ice machine, Refrigerator, and Bar coolers.
The One Kearny Club has a list of approved catering providers or allows your own catering company to cater your event or meeting.
The One Kearny Club has mandatory internal security services included but also allows additional external security services to provide services for your event or meeting.
Floor Plan Options
The original setting of furniture is “casual cocktail” style in the Lounge and “boardroom meeting” in the Boardroom. Once a floor plan is selected, the setup will be completed before the event.
Meeting Equipment Included
Equipment included in rental of any event space or meeting rooms:
- Permanently installed audio/video systems
- Projector and drop down screen (with Lounge usage)
- HDTV (with Boardroom usage)
- Herman Miller designer furniture